All our Scenic kayaking destinations have been carefully selected to provide the paddlers with the best and safest family experience possible!
Each destination has something unique to offer, which could include geological significance of rock formations, wetlands, birds, fauna and flora or the cultural or heritage uniqueness of a site or just simply sit back and enjoy the simple beauty of the urban jungle, hugging our natural waterways.
At Impact Adventure Africa our focus is on taking the extreme and make it fun. We offer you a memorable, active, yet leisurely paddling experiences on some of South Africa’s most scenic water destinations.
Join us on the very safe and superbly design Vagabond Mazowe double kayaks as we “back packing” on our kayaks around Hartbeespoort or Buffelspoort Dams. Our groups are small and personal, which allows us to explore the wildlife, bird life and geological features our magnificent water destinations have to offer up close and personal.
Bookings are essential and all trips are weather conditions dependent, make sure you are contactable on the mobile number you supplied when booking. Please note that weather conditions can change with little warning and to ensure your safety the trip leader may be required to make a last minute call to cancel the trail should conditions become unsafe to paddle (you will have the opportunity to move your booking)
What to wear
• Comfortable sport/beach wear (quick dry clothing is not essential, but it is more comfortable)
• You can get wet so you can bring a towel and change of clothes for afterwards. Please take note that we will be making use of public facilities so rather leave your valuables and extras in the car.
Things to bring
• Sunglasses but ensure they are secured with a lanyard
• Drinking water
Guests and spectators are welcome, but not that there are venue day visitor fees applicable at some destinations. Some venues offer hiking or beachfront walks with restaurant’s, public braai/picnic facilities etc. Please enquire when making a booking.
Requirements for scenic paddling
• Minimum age applies. Please enquire when making a booking.
• Fair fitness level is required
• No previous paddling experience is needed
• Client must not be afraid for water and be able to swim.
• All kayaking and safety gear.
• All participants and spectators resort fees/ permit fees or day visitor fees where applicable